Tuesday, February 3, 2009

At work

I am bored... I need a vacation. I know I should be grateful for a job, but I am so tired, I have so many other things to do - the kids are going back to school this week and next, I need to buy uniforms and school material and find out what can be used from last year, I need to build Pedro's wardrobe - I have the plans, but I need to buy the wood and discover how to put it all together. I need to buy material and make new curtains and fit them in João's room. I want to get Isabella's wardrobe fixed too. So many things to do and so little time to do them!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, feel free to post comments and help me build this...

Some of my favorite things

  • Excellent food
  • Music
  • Internet
  • Light clothes and flip flops
  • Beaches
  • Dogs
  • Flowers
  • Good books
  • Sunshine
  • Wind in sails