Monday, March 23, 2009

Sailing - a little!


The weekend was good - I only added two bruises to my collection, which, considering that I always beat my self up badly when we go sailing, wasn't too bad :-)
The lack of wind was quite another story, though - we did manage to finish and not exactly last either!
It was great spending time at the club with friends - Tony, who was our host this weekend did a great job of keeping us all entertained and happy! The food was good and we were able to re-install the day-night fan on our boat - let´s hope that it dries out now and next time we can attempt to do more work on it - it certainly needs some attention, I think the hull painting will be next on the list!
Here is a picture of Tony at the helm of his boat:

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, feel free to post comments and help me build this...

Some of my favorite things

  • Excellent food
  • Music
  • Internet
  • Light clothes and flip flops
  • Beaches
  • Dogs
  • Flowers
  • Good books
  • Sunshine
  • Wind in sails