Saturday, May 2, 2009

On the plane home...

Edu has just called me from the plane (!!!) to say that in a couple of hours he will be home. I am looking forward to seeing him back - we have all missed him. I sense that he is still a little tense, maybe just because of the flight or anxiety over going back to work on Monday! LOL. Have I learnt something from this forced separation? that I can survive and run the house without him? I already knew that, I suppose. Life is pretty boring without him, I have been able to get a lot done because he isn't around to fill up the time. I feel very vulnerable to the kids demands also. However, in general, I would say that the sparkle of life just seems to be missing! I am hoping that the kids will do as they have arranged and go to this party tonight - it will mean some free time just for us!!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, feel free to post comments and help me build this...

Some of my favorite things

  • Excellent food
  • Music
  • Internet
  • Light clothes and flip flops
  • Beaches
  • Dogs
  • Flowers
  • Good books
  • Sunshine
  • Wind in sails