Friday, August 15, 2008

I wonder why...


I wonder why husbands are so difficult... I mean, I want to get off to Angra, to go sailing, and he doesn't. I wonder if it is because he doesn't like my sailing skills... He says he is stressed out, his arrythmia is giving him a hard time, he can't stand the traffic, the boat isn't ready, the hull needs to be scrubbed free of barnacles and stuff, and the list goes on and on... Staying at home is stressful to me, it means I have to cook, clean, tidy, and generally be the housewife - it means I will have to go shopping for food, put up with TV, music I don't really enjoy, regular timetable, etc. I wish it was Monday! Oh really!

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, feel free to post comments and help me build this...

Some of my favorite things

  • Excellent food
  • Music
  • Internet
  • Light clothes and flip flops
  • Beaches
  • Dogs
  • Flowers
  • Good books
  • Sunshine
  • Wind in sails